Are you and your business covered?
You’ve started your business – What do you do to protect it?
All of a sudden –
You get hit with a lawsuit.
You get a notice that you’re being audited.
You hit someone with that ‘company car’.
Your employee hurts themselves on the job.
~ Or something else that can take that dream away from you in an instant.
All because you didn’t have your A$$ETS covered.
CoverYourA$$ets is a new course that will not only show you how to make sure they’re protected, but help you with resources on how to make it happen.
CoverYourA$$ets will opening for enrollment very soon.
But you can only sign up for the course if you’re on the list!
What’s covered in the course:
Accounts & Attorneys
Taxes, Licenses & Government Crap
Dealing with Audits
Dealing with Lawsuits
Keeping the Documents Organized
Legal Jargon You Need to Have
Dealing with ‘Selective’ Customers
And lots more!
Get on the list and be on the lookout for the email that says we're opening the course!
Don’t miss out – this course will only be offered TWICE this year!
2 levels of investment will be available.
Includes Lifetime Course Access
Access to our Facebook Group to ask questions and post insights
Support through the FB group
Go at your own pace
Real Business Owner
Includes the Course & all handouts
Group Calls once a week
Access to the Facebook Group to ask questions & post insights
Lifetime access to this course
Additional support through phone & email, making sure Your Assets are Covered during the course
Some extra-special Guest Q&A’s
Access to the group call recordings
Here’s some of the goodies we’re covering in the course:
• Mod 1: Get Organized – both on paper and digital so you can get to everything you need quickly.
• Mod 2: The Legal Schtuff – all you want to know about contracts, website policies, email policies, attorneys and law.
• Mod 3: The Financial Stuff – Bookkeepers, Accountants, Taxes, software and more.
• Mod 4: Licenses, Taxes & Buildings, Oh My!
• Mod 5: Customers – how to deal with ‘selective’ customers, provide fantastic customer service and win the toughest customers over.
• Mod 6: Employees & Independent contractors – who’s which, how to pay, how to hire, how to fire.
• Mod 7: Marketing: The Next Step & legal obligations – regulated industries, marketing ethically, putting review plans in place & on the calendar.
• Mod 8: Everything Else – lots of goodies here, but it’s a secret! You’ll have to be on the list to find out!