Afraid to look at your business’s financial statements?
Do you dread talking to your accountant at the end of the year?
Do you hate spending hours each month trying to sort out your bills & customer invoices?
STOP DREADING YOUR FINANCIALS!
Spend more time working IN your business and less time ON it.
Introducing: 1Hour Quickbooks
- Easily input your bills and Pay your bills from an easy to use system.
- Stop paying late charges by getting your financials into a foolproof system.
- Stop dreading your appointments with your accountant.
- Avoid IRS audits by recording your financials accurately.
- See which portion of your services/products sell the best.
- Accurately keep track of customers, what they buy and how to market to them.
- Get organized and free up precious time
- Learn to love bookkeeping!
This 12-part course will show you step-by-step how to set up your Quickbooks file from start to finish. Each module takes about 5 minutes and will have you using QB like a pro in no time.
Each module has:
- A Step-By-Step Video that you play while you’re setting up your own file
- An explainer video telling you WHY it’s done this way
- Separate videos for Product, Service or Combination businesses
- Easy to understand language – no confusing jargon!
- Presented from a business owner’s point of view and usage – NOT an accountant’s!
Yes, you could spend hours upon hours watching free YouTube videos that were created by people that simply regurgitated the information from Intuit’s website….. (About $1,000 of your time and effort and about 50 hours of your time!)
You could go sign up for Accounting 101 at your local college (About $400 for the course, plus $150 for the books, plus 4 months of your life – wasted – leaving you even more confused…)
You could spend money for your accountant to set it up – without teaching you HOW to use it. (About $500 for setup and then about $200/hr lessons)
You could hire a strange bookkeeper to set up your Quickbooks for you, but then spend hours having to adjust hundreds of entries per your accountant’s instructions — just so you can file your taxes……(About $1,000+ in time, money and effort!)
You could invest a small amount of money and learn how to set up Quickbooks AND understand how it works in your business AND have email support from a team that understands what it’s like to use Quickbooks on a daily basis. ($149+)
So what are you waiting for?
Your Magical Business Coach or Fairy Accountant Godmother to come along and do it for you?
No. Obviously not.
It doesn’t matter if you are a consultant, a doctor, a boutique retailer, an Amazon seller – the basic accounting process is the same with just a few twists thrown in!
1HourQuickbooks is designed for ALL small business owners. That’s why we’ve divided up the teachings into 3 main categories:
- Product-based Businesses – Boutique retailers, Amazon resellers, etc.
- Service-based Businesses – Business coaches, speakers, etc.
- Combination-based Businesses – Photographers, On/Offline Retailers, etc.
No matter where you are in the setup of your business,
one thing rings true:
If you don’t keep your finances organized – Your business WILL fail!
- It’s one of the most popular financial platforms for small business owners and it was built FOR small business owners by a team of programmers AND accountants.
- You can integrate your bank and credit accounts and always know where you stand financially at all times and across different devices.
- It’s extremely simple to keep track of bills and pay them on time, saving you thousands of dollars in interest charges and late fees
- It’s easy to run sales reports to see what’s selling and what isn’t
- It’s easy to pay employees and all the taxes/government paperwork when you’re ready to hire your first employee
- You can see what your customers have bought in the past, keep notes on critical information and be able to market other services based on their preferences
- It’s easy to expand. You can add employees, have customers pay by credit card, send out bills via email, coordinate your bank/credit transactions, charge various levels of sales tax and more as you need it – no separate services required or significant financial investment!
- Keep proper records, which helps you avoid dreaded IRS audits
- It makes tax time easy – when your accountant asks you for information, you can easily run a report, save it as a PDF and email to them quickly and hassle-free
- It’s SCALABLE! Which means that as your business grows, you won’t have to spend time or stress on switching to a new accounting system and learning how to use it.
Module 1: Welcome, Software Initial Setup & Creating Your Company File
- E = Everyone. All the steps are the same for everyone, no matter what kind of business you have.
- P = Product-based businesses. These steps are unique to Product-based businesses.
- S = Service-based businesses. These videos address unique situtations for service businesses, like accountants, attorneys, doctors, etc.
- C = Combination-based businesses. For those that offer a blended variety of products and services. Like photographers.
Why it’s important: You’ll be happy that your Accountant’s bill is low! Your accountant will be doing cartwheels at tax time since they don’t have to spend hours teaching you how to run the right reports with the proper information to prepare your taxes.
Module 2: Setting up Bank & Credit Card Accounts
This module will show you how to set up your bank accounts and credit cards properly so you can keep your paperwork time down to a minimum.
Why it’s important: Because you shouldn’t be relying on the Bank and Credit Card account balances on the computer…. Track your expenses in real-time, giving you the most up to date information, including pending credit card charges, uncleared checks & transfers and more.
Module 3: Setting up Products & Services
This module will show you how to set up your products and services so you can start recording your sales right away.
Why it’s important: If your products & services are set up properly, you can easily see sales, track customers, see which services/products are doing well and aid you in your marketing efforts, right from the start.
Module 4: Setting up Customers & Vendors
This module will show you how to set up your your customer and vendor information.
Why it’s important: Because fantastic marketing begins with customer service. You want to be able to track what your customers have bought, keep track of anniversary dates and be able to market specific products to those customers. You also want to be able to track what vendors you’ve bought from and for how much, watching price trends and making sure you’re not being overcharged.
Module 5: Chart of Accounts & Your Income/Expense Categories
While QB comes with a basic Chart of Accounts, it’s often not complete enough for your specific business. Here’s where we’ll show you how to add account types (Income, Expenses, Equity, Loans, etc.) and how they fit into your business.
Why it’s important: If your Chart of Accounts isn’t set up right, you’ll waste a lot of time trying to fix it or over-complicate your accounting. We’re going to make this super easy so you enjoy working in your daily/weekly bookkeeping.
Module 6: Daily Navigation
This is where we will show you how to navigate Quickbooks quickly on a daily basis so you can keep your computer time to a minimum, especially when you have customers in front of you.
Why it’s important: Knowing the workflow will help you enter items faster, easier and with full confidence, assuring your customers that you know what you’re doing, they’re being charged the correct amount and that you are the professional you say you are.
Module 7: Sales Tax
Here we’ll show you how to set up your Sales Tax properly and how to do QB reports to provide you with the numbers you need to pay your sales taxes.
Why it’s important: Because dealing with your local State Department of Revenue is a LOT worse than the IRS – The IRS can be forgiving, but the State Revenue departments aren’t. Plus – You’ll be doing things the RIGHT way, which will make you look good in the event of an audit!
Module 8: Invoicing & Customer Payments
Here we’ll show you how to set up your templates for Invoices, Quotes & Sales Orders. We’ll also show you how to fill these out and follow the workflow for creating invoices, receiving money and depositing all that moolah to your account.
Why it’s important: Take the time to set up your invoices from the beginning. This saves you a ton of money and time so you can enter items into invoices quickly, receive your customers payments (Who doesn’t want money??) and deposit those fund into your account with minimal effort and thought.
Module 9: Keeping Track & Paying Bills
Keep track of and schedule your outflow of money. Keep your expenses in check and stop overspending. We’ll learn how to enter bills and how to pay them by check or credit card.
Why it’s important: You don’t want to spend more money on products than you have to – right? Learn how to keep track of purchases and watch for price increases. Then, learning how to pay bills inside QB will help you avoid late charges & fees, making your personal and business credit score go up.
Module 10: Entering Transactions, Tracking Charges & Reconciling Your Accounts
Learn how to enter credit card charges and watch your account so you can rack up those airline miles while not overspending! We’ll also show you how to check your statement each month to avoid fraud. We’ll also talk about digitizing receipts so that you’re not overwhelmed with a bunch of paper.
Why it’s important: Tracking your credit card spending will help you watch your expenses and avoid all those late fees and interest charges.
Module 11: Matching Your Charges to Your Statements & Tax Planning
Show your cash and bank accounts some love by looking at them each month. We’ll show you the quick and easy way to balance your checkbook every month. Credit cards too!
Why it’s important: Reconciling your accounts each month is a fast and easy process to ensure that your financials aren’t compromised. After all, identity theft is on the rise – combat it easily by simply taking 30 minutes a month to review your statements!
Module 12: Bonuses & Advanced Material
This section will not only include a PDF reference guide of common terms used in bookkeeping/accounting, but we’re going to show you some advanced stuff that might come up while you’re in business. Like Hiring (Or Firing!) employees, Actually paying them real money, Paying Yourself to hide $$ from the IRS and more.
Why it’s important: This is where we get into the nitty gritty of the more advanced portions of QB. These are the next steps you’ll need to think about as a Business Owner.
Want even more hands-on help with your bookkeeping? Join us March 18th for a 3-hour webcast where we will answer all your questions about Quickbooks. But you can only join us by signing up in advance!
1HourQuickbooks LIVE will be broadcast March 18th – get on the list to join!
YES! Let me know!
Become a VIP by getting an invite to the opening of 1HourQuickbooks on January 15th, 2018. You can only sign up for the course if you're on the list!